1. Are you happy/ satisfied with your blog, with its content and look?
Happy yes, I derive happiness from many small things but satisfied no! It takes a lot for me to get satisfied with anything, most of all me and my efforts.
2. Does your family know about your blog?
My husband, father and nephews are aware of my blog. They do not read it much but are happy for me when I share something and they do read whatever links I fwd to them.
3. Do u feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Not friends but I am not sure how to react when a few of my students say they know about my blog!
4. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
My blog was the main source of inspiration during the lean phase in my professional life. It has brought me many good things, more focus, more pleasure in my travels (if that is possible) and definitely a keener interest in photography.
5. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
This semester has been pretty tough on me, and I have barely managed to keep in touch with those who have been kind enough to leave comments but whenever I have time, I do love to search on Technorati and Blogger about the topics that interest me and discover new (to me) bloggers.
6. What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
I love feedback, comments more than visitor counters, but visitors counter too gives me important feedback.
7. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
I am anyway not very imaginative but I have seen photographs of many and a few I have met in person 🙂
8. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Do you think all those Fortune 500 companies would be blogging if there was not? But what I like more is that Blogs have given a voice to an ordinary person and to me this is very important.
9. Do you think that bloggers’ society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
I have seen much more grounded travel writings on blogs than in magazines.
10. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
I think I have grown up enormously on this front. I can take criticism more easily now and I am just a bit more gentle when handing criticism 🙂 But I was not always like this.
11. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
12. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Information is something that repressive regims have always feared. No, it does not shock me that people get arreste over their blogs in some countries. I am fully convinced about the power of the blogs.
13. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
I hope someone in my family would put a post on my blog that I would be blogging no more, at least from this side of the earth 🙂
14. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
Has to be an old Hindi song (maybe a love song 🙂 OK, current favorite ‘suhani chadni raaten hume soone nahin deten’ But my songs change 🙂
Another all time favortie is, ‘musafir hun yaaro …’ particulalrly this line.
Thousand thanks to Bellur for tagging me. Me, I will leave the tag open for everyone.