The Leopard Valley Walk!
A senior professor used to say I like to walk with a vengeance. Last time when I did it at Bhimtal I got mild fever but I did not miss office. This time I started walking from the day two after arriving at 5.00 pm in the evening. And I am now down with fever and missing office as well. I hate to miss office when it is unplanned and taking leave because you are sick is such a waste.
There are many notes to self from this episode-
1. I am not getting younger any more. But I will not worry about this one!
2. I commute 4 times more now so have to discount that when I reach a new destination.
3. I have to take it easy for the first half, if not the first day. I need not climb everything in sight from morning to evening, only pausing to swim and eat!
4. I hate going to sleep early at night, so sunrise is not meant for me. I have to be content by clicking sunsets.
5. Have to remember this list the next time around.
I will tell you the Leopard Valley walk story once I am feeling better!