I used to be a professor before I became a traveler. I am the happiest when I am walking, be it mountains or beach! I am an outdoor person. I am a big fan of undergrounds, check out the hashtag #themetroproject on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
- I started my blog Travel Tales from India and Abroad in 2005
- It got featured both on the BBC and the Guardian within a few months.
- I have been featured in a National Geographic/ Skoda Yeti Video.
- I am passionate about travel and photography. I am happiest when I can walk! I love undergrounds too!
- I did a Ph.D. from Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur), I used to work as a Professor till May 2015
- I have been to 27 countries till date
A Sample of My Pictures
My Social Media Statistics
- Monthly Blog Page View- Google Analytics Screen Shot on Request
- Twitter– 11,105 followers
- Facebook Page- 164,207 Likes
- Instagram– 8829 Followers
My Valued Sponsors (Partial List)
- Cambodia Tourism Board, Cyprus Convention Bureau, Indonesia Tourism Board, Jordan Tourism Board, Malaysia Tourism Board, Nepal Tourism Board, Oman Tourism Board, Sharjah Tourism Board, South Africa Tourism Board, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Visit Spain.
- Chhattisgarh Tourism Board, Goa, Tourism Board, Gujarat Tourism Board, Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Board, Uttar Pradesh Tourism etc.
- Trip to Finland with Nokia
- Inaugural Media Cruise on the Harmony of the Seas, in Southampton, UK.
- Trip with Google Maps
- Trip to Bhutan with MakeMyTrip
- Trip to Kota Kinabalu with Silk Air/Singapore Airlines
- Trip to Sri Lanka with Cinnamon Hotels
- Speaker at TBEX 2016, Philippines
- Invited on the Trip of Wonders to Indonesia
- Dubai with flydubai
- Sharjah with Air Arabia
- Traveled to Spain with the Catalonia Tourism Board
- Traveled to Oman with the Oman Tourism Board
- #escapers17 to Singapore and Myanmar with Accor Hotels, Scoot and Asia Holidays
- Invited for the inaugural Chennai Colombo flight by Indigo 6E in January 2018
- Visited Galle, Sri Lanka with Amari Hotels, Galle
- Visited Krasnoyarsk, Siberia with Follow Up Siberia
- I have worked with many Indian hotels like Taj Safari, Suryagarh, JW Marriott, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Barahi Hotels Nepal, Narendra Bhawan etc.
Links to A Few of My Stories
- Trekking to the Everest Base Camp
- Pope Francis in Jordan
- My First Ever Business Class Flight
- When I stayed in the Maharani Suite for a Night at Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Double Trouble at Disneyland, Hong Kong
- Double Trouble and I in Prague