Two Pictures from Spiti

Till I upload more …

Update- More Spiti Pictures here.

Dhankar Lake, Spiti, India

Chocho Khang Nilda at Sunset, Langza, Spiti

21 thoughts on “Two Pictures from Spiti

1. Mridula

Rajeev, so how are you all finding Singapore? From now on, as the semester is about to start, travel is going to take a real backseat and the only trip I can think of is an academic trip to UK.

2. rajeev

The Picasa album left me speechless. We just moved from Delhi to Singapore, so far away from all this bliss. I look forward to traveling to all these places through you.

3. Mridula

Amit, thanks :)Twlightfairy, here are some of the details of the image:Camera: CanonModel: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTISO: 100Exposure: 1/250 secAperture: f/8.0Focal Length: 18mmRigzin, thanks a lot for your comment. I can very well imagine a small boy in those villages :) After all, I met quite a few on this trip. I would agree about changes coming to Leh.I think having an airport can work both way, more development and more external influence. Still, Leh and Ladakh are places that forever remain special to me.

4. Rigzin

Hi Mridula,Very nice pictures, you can imagine me as a small young boy in any of the villages, thats how I grew up.But I guess lot of changes have come, particularly in Leh.Anyway I am sure you thoroughly enjoyed the trip.

5. Mridula

Ajeya, we did a small trek in Spiti, Himachal Pradesh.Madhukar, thank you and I have uploaded so many more pictures. Link is in the post now.Maverick, thank you. Give me a few days and I will update the bookmark.Thanks Shruthi.Rajeev, I managed to upload the rest on my slow connection. Do have a look. And thank you for your kind words.

6. Shruthi

Oh mannn are those photos real? The second one – the sunlight looks like lava pouring down the mountains. Magnificent.