McLeod Ganj– A Pretty Town
10. The Dalai Lama Temple Complex
9. The narrow lanes of the city (minus the cars that people bring from the plains and honk about merrily).
8. The small book shops.
7. The monks on the road (feels like another world).
6. Weather (even the rains that start without any adequate warning).
5. The road side stalls particularly the jewellery on display (though only bought a T shirt for my nephew).
4. Cost (feels affordable).
3. Food (the road side food too).
2. Photo opportunities.
1. Trekking routes going out of it.
*I became aware of Simonseeks.com from a business email.